Did you know that more than 40 million people suffer from acne, and many of those people have severe acne that can cause significant emotional distress?
If you are suffering from acne, You are not alone!
Have you tried many things, but nothing sticks, or you try one thing and it works for some time and it keeps coming back?
It’s because you’re not addressing all the underlying contributing factors.
Acne can have many contributing factors these can include:
Cortisol and stress response
Blood sugar irregularities
When to see us:
Your acne makes you shy or embarrassed.
The products and treatments you've tried have not worked.
Your acne is leaving scars or darkening your skin.
We have had our own skin issues and have spent many years on research and trying different approaches to heal our own skin. So we know your struggle!
We found a natural approach that has worked for us and our patients. It utilizes specialized lab testing to help us uncover and address all the underlying contributing factors to your skin health.
TIPS TO REDUCE YOUR ACNE
1. Wash twice a day and after sweating. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
2. Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything else can irritate the skin.
3. Be gentle with your skin. Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
4. Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse. Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin.
5. Rinse with lukewarm water
6. Shampoo regularly. If you have oily hair, shampoo daily.
7. Let your skin heal naturally. If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
8. Keep your hands off your face. Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
How can we help?
We combine advanced testing techniques along with our expertise to find out where you may require some balancing.
SPECIALTY TESTING FOR ACNE
Providing industry-leading, revolutionary acne lab testing with the latest technology, We at Skin and Natural Medicine hope to exceed your expectations. Once our doctors determine which lab testing is needed to assess all the contributing factors to your acne, the treatment is completely personalized to fit your unique needs and ensure the best possible results.